Servings: 6 servings
Prep Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- 1 – 2 lbs. salmon
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (I use gluten-free vinegar)
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and raspberry jam in a small bowl. Use a whisk to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Pour half of the glaze over the salmon and let it marinate for 2 hours. Reserve the remaining glaze to put on the cooked salmon.
- After marinating cook the salmon at 400 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes or until it is cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve immediately, with glaze drizzled over the top.